Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 9440A if youre interested.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Greg R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All, not sure if its ok to post this or not, but I am letting go of my 9440A for cheap. It has a very clean face. $150.00 I thougth I might let this board know before I put it on Ebay... [email protected] greg..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Greg R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    since the original posting I have tested the amp, and it doesnt work. no output. will sell anyway.. greg..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ALTEC75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might be interested - what's wrong with it?
    Steve Beatty 612-221-3066

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Greg R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sold .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.